1. The oven is still broke, so we have no oven for Pesach. ARGHHHHHHHHH
2. Learned that friends in another community was deceiving us, as in all their neighbors. They claimed to be converts to Judaism, but they were messianics. They lied to the Rabbi's who converted them, lied to us...really made me sad.
3. Lost money do to a lost file. It is hard to explain, but I am basically a lead generator, and get paid by the correct lead. The data system of the place I work has a bug and therefore if the generated leads and the opportunities (to earn credit) aren't the same, I need to mark it and keep it on a separte file....and today, when I went to enter more information the file was nowhere to be found. We tried undelete, tried to search under different names. No luck. A months worth, and possibly a hundred or so dollars, is lost.
4. Food is basically done. YEAH.
5. Pesach is expensive, and we have really been trying to watch our costs. But we spent twice what we normally would. Friends have told me we had done pretty well...that they spent more.
6. I think I'm finally on the mend. At least I felt somewhat human today.
7. Anyone have a million dollars they want to donate to a good cause? Hey, I can only hope.
8. Ribat Chalav (dolche leche or actually carmel) is the best. I bought some for Pesach. Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. But so bad for you.
9. We haven't had much to eat the last few days and what we have had to eat has probably been full of the worst fat you can consume. How many years of my life have a lost to palm oil? (Oh those Pesach cookies!!!!)
10. Chag Kasher V'Semach to all who celebrate!!!